RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO B.A/B.SC./B.COM PART 1ST
All those students who have passed Higher secondary part -2nd ( Class-XII)
of the J&K of Secondary Education or any equivalent examination recognized by
the University of Kashmir are eligible for admission to B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Part 1st.
The students desirous of seeking admission in B.Sc. Part -1st must have secured 45% in
Hr. Sec. Part-2nd . 5% relaxation will be given to students belonging to any categories coverd under SRO-126 of J&K Govt.
- The Admission process will commence after the declaration of results for class-XII examination held by the J&K Board of School Education.
- Sessional tests are conducted twice and it is compulsory to pass them, failing which the candidate automatically stand failed in that subject.
- 75% attendance is compulsory to make a student eligible for appearing in university examination as regular candidate.
- Applicants have to produce certificate from Tehsildar/ Notary, to the effect that he or she is not working in any Government /Semi Government Institution and are not enrolled in any other institution.
- No change in subject combination is allowed after registration of student with the University.
- No change of subject is permitted in B.A/B.Sc/B.Com part-2nd and 3rd.
CERTIFICATE TO BE ATTACHED ALONG WITH THE ADMISSION FORM
The following certificates must be attached with the admission form:-
- Provisional certificate issued by the institution last attended.
- Marks certificate of the class last passed (two attested photocopies).
- Character certificate issued by the head of the institution last attended.
- Three copies of a recent passport size photograph.
- Matriculation certificate (two attested photocopies)
- Students passing from School Board/ University other than J&K Board of
School Education Jammu/Srinagar are required to produce a migration certificate and two attested copies there of.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO B.A/ B.SC/ B.COM. PART- 2ND & 3RD
All those students who have passed B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com.
Part -1st or those having compartments/ reappear in one subject shall be eligible
for admission to B.A/B.Sc/B.Com. Part- 2nd . Similarly, those students who have passed B.A /B.Sc/ B.Com.
Part -2nd or having re-appear in one subject shall be eligible for admission to B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com. Part- 3rd.
However, they have to fill admission form afresh.
An identity card will be issued to every student admitted in the college.
- The card is to be carried by students at all time in the college.
- The loss of the card should be reported immediately to the college campus
- The new identity card shall not ordinarily be issued. However, after proper verification a duplicate card may be issued against a payment of Rs. 30
- The card must be returned at the end of each session to the librarian of the College.
NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME (NSS)
Enrolment for NSS is carried at the start of each academic session. Student desirous of joining NSS should contact programmer officer NSS.
- Outsiders are not allowed to enter the College without a valid reason.
- Unlawful assembly of student in the College is banned.
- Writing on the walls or sticking of posters is a cognizable offence.
- Ragging in any form on or off college campus is a cognizable offence, and the students involved in any such activity will be strictly be dealt with.
- Use of mobile phones in the campus is discouraged.
- No polythene bag will be allowed in the campus. Students are advised to use dust-bins for litter.
- No student will be allowed to enter the campus without uniform. In case any student of the college (both boys as well as girls) is found without uniform, strict action under rules shall be taken against him/her.